We take your privacy very seriously and this privacy statement is here to help you understand what we may do with any information you give us about you. This privacy statement only relates to our website and does not extend to your use of the Internet outside of our website or to any websites that are linked to our website.
You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal information, but if you do give us your personal details, you are accepting these terms. If you do not agree with this privacy statement, do not give us your details. This privacy statement is part of our Terms and Conditions. We may need to update this privacy statement from time to time. You should regularly check this page to make sure you have read the most recent version.
What information do we collect about you?
The Personal information that we’ll process in connection with all of our products and services, if relevant, includes:
· Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details and contact details history
· Your date of birth, gender and/or age
· Health and Medical history and any other information you provide to us when you complete any consultation form for any service within our salon
· Records of your contact with us for services and products provided by us
· Visual images, for example before and after photographs of our services collected within our salon
The source of your personal information
We only collect information from you directly and not from any other source.
How will we use the information about you?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
· Ensuring that the product or service we provide is appropriate to you
· Communicating with you by email, text, phone, Facebook or other media or digital channels
· Making sure that we comply with the terms of our Personal and Salon insurance policies
· Updating your records when appropriate
· Managing any aspect of the product or service
· To improve the operation of our business, such as to remind you of appointments
· For management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
· To monitor and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff
· For sending you marketing communications, such as our monthly newsletter
· To comply with legal and regulatory requirements and guidance
We will NOT share your details with any third party (other than to an organisation handling that information on our behalf such as sending out emails or messages for us, appointment and sales management, payment handling or document storage providers), unless required by law to do so.
We are based in Jersey, Channel Islands where we store safely any hard copy documents (such as Client Consultation Forms). However, we use the services of various international companies to handle certain personal information – please refer to further details set out below under the headings of “Email Mailing Lists”, “Payment System” and “Appointment Software”.
We would like to send you information about our products, services and offers, in accordance with your marketing preferences. Having consented to receive marketing communications, you may opt out at a later date. If you wish to do so, please contact us (see how below), or follow the instructions in the communication.
For how long is your personal information retained by us?
We’ll hold your personal information for as long as we have reasonable business needs (such as managing our relationship with you) and also to meet our legal and regulatory obligations or guidance.
What are your rights under data protection laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t all apply to our circumstances e.g. we do not use automated decision making.
· The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
· The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
· The right to object to processing of your personal information
· The right to restrict processing of your personal information
· The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
· The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
· The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”)
· Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: Although, in the first instance please do contact Victoria Queree (see how below) to seek to resolve the issue.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email Mailing Lists
Possible Consequences of failing to provide personal data
Certain information is required by us to meet legal, statutory and insurance policy obligations. If you choose not to provide this data we will be unable to provide certain products, services and treatments.
· Calling into the Salon at 21 David Place, St Helier, Jersey.
· Writing to her at the Salon
· Emailing her at email@example.com or
· Telephoning the Salon on 01534 484 084